Reader reviews and comments on Timeline, plus links to write your own review.

Timeline

by Michael Crichton

Timeline

Nov 1999, 449 pages
    Oct 2000, 512 pages

There are currently 33 reader reviews for Timeline

Susan (11/17/11)

Did he get permission to release this information?
Wow! This is probably the best book I have ever read! I believe he is telling us what the government already knows while keeping it in a fictional setting. He uses real scientific theory and hypotheses, and applies it to real events in our history. This is the most non-fictional made up story I've ever seen, and it's beyond belief (almost)!
tony seok (01/23/05)

this book is excellent! fantastic story!
Spendog (11/20/04)

This Book is awesome. full of surprises. read it and you will love it.
Michelle (11/08/04)

Like all of Crichton's novels, Timeline was full of random information and had fully developed and well-thought out plot. I never cease to be impressed with Crichton's vast stores of knowledge. Doing research for fiction has definitely paid off to give the stories firm and believeable foundations (however fictional). Also, Crichton's character developement is excellent. Definitely a must-read.
brittany (10/19/04)

really good book. as said on cover "more screams per page... than Jurassic Park and The Lost World combined." i'd recommend it to anyone.
Julia (06/02/04)

goed boek
drew (04/09/04)

Incredibly imaginative and action packed; pretty gruesome actually but it makes it much more believable and realistic. Overall an awesome read, one of Crichton's best.
jason willoughby (12/07/03)