Reader reviews and comments on Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood, plus links to write your own review.

Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood

by Rebecca Wells

Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells X
Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells

May 1996, 356 pages
    May 1997, 356 pages

There are currently 28 reader reviews for Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood

meee

excellent..love the relationship btw the girlfriends
Beau

The divine secrets was just such an amazing read!! I absoulutly loved it, could not put it down for a second! I would recommend it to everyone. It is a wonderful tale about relationships and especially friendship. You will laugh, cry and really get into the story as you learn all about the YaYas and not forgetting the PetiteYaYas either! If you have not read this book then what are you waiting for!?!
jenni mccullough

this book was amazing what more could you ask for out of a book. the movie was also amazing and i would reccommend it to everyone i loved it so much
Amanda

This book was a great book. I would love to read it agian.
one time reader

Wow! How anyone cannot like this book is beyond me?! My mother and my best friend for years had always talked about how much they loved this book, but it wasn't till after I'd seen the movie that I decided to read it (which was this past week). The movie is EXCELLENT, but the book is even better! I loved it!
Susan

Loved it ~ loved it ~ loved it!

The best book I have read in months.
M. Mayer

My daughter recommended this book to me from her book club---What a joy! I recommend it to everyone!
Anonymous

• Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...
  • Book Jacket: Fortress America
    Fortress America
    by Elaine Tyler May

The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck

Only Child
    by Rhiannon Navin

Next Year in Havana
    by Chanel Cleeton

a Cuban-American woman travels to Havana, where she finds a family secret hidden since the revolution.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

G O T P, B The P, F T P