Reader reviews and comments on Back Roads, plus links to write your own review.

Back Roads

by Tawni O'Dell

Back Roads by Tawni O'Dell

Mar 2000, 338 pages
    Jan 2001, 416 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for Back Roads

lawrence monye

one of the best
I have read a lot of books but this one is one of the best books I have read in all my time, very moving.... am recommending it to everybody
sasswood

Best Book I have ever read!! Haunting!!!
I read this book 6 years ago and I can not forget. The book haunts my soul.
Erin

I have read this book about 3 times over the past few years. It's a great book!
Jason 19

Backroads was a great page turner and hard to put down because the author's characters are so easy to relate with. I recomend this book to anybody that knows what it's like to be a confused and lost teen trying to make it under extreme circumstances.
yessenia

This is a book i did not want to keep my eyes off. i loved how intense it was, and how full of suspense it was, and sometimes i felt like i was harley, reading the book made me feel think i was thinking his thoughts. and the sex scene's were exciting!!!
yessenia 15
Edwin

I'm in my sophomore year in high school, i read this book just a few months ago because of my girlfriend. I thought it was not going to be good. As i started to read i felt myself hooked. I found Harley very interesting and very twisted in some ways. This is a book that captures you're attention at once. I really recommend this book, it is great and very captive. It will have you at the edge of your seat. i just wish there was more to this story it really intrigue me and had me suprised. Thank you Yessenia for letting me know about this book! Edwin 16
camille

This is such a book to treasure....with all those twists and turns...you'll never know what awaits you...it is soooo fine! i like it so much!!!! you'll surely enjoy this because of harley not to mention amber too! :)
H.C

I rarely read novels as I can never seem to find the patience to go through one. However, "Back Roads" is definitely an exception - it captivated me 100%. There isn't one dull moment in this story. The characters are so genuine, true to life. Just when you thought you had the facts straightened out, the story takes a shocking twist, leaving the readers eagerly antipating for the next revelation. "Back Roads" is a rare jewel and a MUST READ for ALL!!

H.C, 18, Melbourne, Aus