Reader reviews and comments on Seize The Night, plus links to write your own review.

Seize The Night

Nov 1999, 443 pages

There are currently 19 reader reviews for Seize The Night

Laurel H

a great 2nd
This a great 2nd book in what I hope will be an ongoing series It left me wanting more Chris Snow and his wonderful assortment of friends, including the great Mungojerrie, voted Koontz's greatest ever character by my two feline friends, Tigger and Monkeybat.
Audrianna

Awesomeness
This book was very thrilling. It had me on the edge of my seat. Koontz describes his characters in detail so that you can visualize everything that is going on. This book is a must read, that will make you want to read on. It is definitely a page turner.
mya, 14

Even better then Fear Nothing, and that's a hard book to beat! Can't wait for the final instalment.
jack

awesome book...dean koontz is a great author and i look forward to reading every book
Geoff Jamieson

I very much enjoyed this book, imaginatively written and full of suspense, intrigue and emotion which you can feel as you read it.
The characters are wonderfully developed and the only thing I am left wondering about is how can so much happen in so few hours. Dean Ks style can be a little self indulgent at times, but since I am visually impaired and listen to the audio books, this gives me time to reflect on what has just occurred, and what will happen next.
Dorothy

I absolutly loved this book and Fear Nothing, I want more of the adventures of Christopher Snow and his comrades. Can't wait for another one.
Liz

This book was very good. Dean Koontz brings the characters to life. If you have read Fear Nothing, this is a must read! This book will leave you begging for more tales from Moonlight Bay.
snyder1

Dean Koontz once again keeps us in suspense with this gem of a mystery novel. Excellent character development is exhibited, and I love the way the author is able to inspire my imagination to run wild with visions of evil monkeys and a huge "abandoned" military base. Definitely some of his best work to date.

• Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...

History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund