Reader reviews and comments on The Green Mile, plus links to write your own review.

The Green Mile

• Paperback:
    Nov 1999, 344 pages

There are currently 15 reader reviews for The Green Mile

kaydawg

The green mile rocked my sox
A TEAR JERKER.... this book was great... the movie is also a great follow with the book. (if your not big on reading they are almost exact!) this shows conflicts that may acctualy happen in prison.
Josh

Very emotional book. Don't just watch the movie you have to read it. I loved it. It's my favorite book.
Michael

best book ever. Truly.
J M S

Powerful, powerful stuff! Had me crying, and no book has ever done that to me before!
Terry Jackson

I am fourteen years old. The Green Mile is the best book I ever read. I loved all the twists and turns this book takes. I recomended thius book to all my friends and they agree with me.
BPR

This book is excellent, I read it for school, and I couldn't stop reading once I was started. I had to find out what was going to happen next.
Lorraine Conlin

There are many amazing STEPHEN kING BOOKS. all i do is read and thi book is absolutley brilliant,funny,sad adn very deep.its me rollrd into one
Nancy

I couldn't help but cry when I saw the movie. It was almost as good as the book.

• Book Jacket: The Overstory
    by Patricia Hampl

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes