Reader reviews and comments on Firebird, plus links to write your own review.

Firebird

by Janice Graham

Firebird by Janice Graham

Jun 1998, 301 pages
    Jul 1999, 335 pages

There are currently 14 reader reviews for Firebird

Resmi C.V

Review
Life, at times, may give you what you want. But, most of the time, it gives you what you need! I read this book at a time when my life was at crossroads. There were a lot of choices I had to make and none of them were easy, atleast they were not for me. But, after reading this book, I realized the Essence and Importance of doing good with the time that we are given in this world. Congratulations and Thank you, Janice Graham, for this Extraordianry piece of literature !
Alana

i loved this novel!!!!
Anonymous

This book contains a magical story brought to life in such a convincing way that I feel honored to now have these characters to take with me wherever I go. Reading this book humbled and inspired me to look at life and creativity in a way I have not before. This story of love, loss, responsibility and redemption happens all around us every day and to experience it such reminds me how wonderful life can and should be. My thanks to Ms. Graham for sharing her art with us.
Mary Beth Bennett

I've been listening to this Novel on audiotape during my commute to and from work,
I've been drawn to the the characters and rich images like a moth to flame.
I anticipate the ending and the next novel from this author.
Judi Rucker

I can't believe I started reading Firebird and could not put it down. I fell in love with the characters and did not want this book to end... I cried and cried toward the end and then went to bed happy after I'd finished the last page. Awesome story and I can't wait to read more books by this author. Janice Graham is definately going to be on the best sellers list always. Definately a "Good Read".
Patti

I have been reading practically non-stop since I began to teach myself the alphabet at the age of five. I have read anything and everything that has come my way, good or bad, because of my passion for the printed word.

Never before - and I am 50 years old - have I read a book that has touched me so deeply. The depth of pain and suffering contained within the souls of these characters reached out to me and held me in its grip from cover to cover, but the final, ultimate celebration of love lifted me high again. I will never forget this book, and I'm ready to begin reading it over again, right now.

Maran Greenway

I am an avid reader, and am very picky about what I read. Every once in a while, a book comes along that I want to read over and over again, and never want to put down. Firebird is one of those books. Janice Graham, in my opinion, is one of the best authors out there, and I really wish she would write more books.
Anonymous

I was always told that I was good with words because I love writing and plan to be a writer myself, but one of the few things I can barely put into words are my feelings of "Firebird". I came across the book at a book sale; I was just browsing and looking for nothing in particular, and then I came across it. Something compelled me to buy and I only took two breaks reading it because of sleep. I've read many books, but this one is by far my favorite because Janice Graham grabbed my heart, put it in the pages of the book, and made me connect to the readers with feeling; which is what literature is all about-exploring the human condition. I cried a river when I finished the last page and I could barely contain the magnitude of my emotions. We often times read books to escape reality, but this amazing book tells us of reality and by connecting with these characters we can discover that we aren't alone in our problems. Even though the characters are fictional, we know in our hearts that they are real people-and that's why we can relate to this heartbreaking, yet true book. Keep writing Janice.... *Connie*

My Name Is Leon