Reader reviews and comments on The London Eye Mystery, plus links to write your own review.

The London Eye Mystery

Jo Perry

There are currently 14 reader reviews for The London Eye Mystery

Riley

Amazing
This book is amazing. I would love to read the whole thing.
The author has done an good job.
Bookclub77NY

The London eye mystery
A great book with a unique ending that I adored. The characters themselves couldn't have been better! Thanks to Ted I know a lot of new facts! I suggest reading this book!
bob

The London Eye Mystery
Do you like a good mystery if yes this is the book for you!
It is exiting and you can not stop reading!
This is the best mystery I have ever read.
You should read!
Boggie B

The london eye mystery
Very page-turning and very compulsive.
ashley

awesome book!!!!
I think this book is very good easy to understand very addictive. I just want to read it over and over again! great mystery for kids!
Zack6511

Zacks reveiw
This book is awesome! I read it for a book report (Im in 4th grade)and I will read it again!
faith

the london eye mystery
The book is very good because it is chilling and exciting to read because you don't know what will happen next in the book.
Jen M.

Different is good too
What a great narrator! It's easy to identify with this kid-- trying to manage a stressful situation, trying to connect with people, dealing with being different-- even though if you met him in person you might feel uncomfortable around him. The other kids in the book are all individuals with different traits and motivations, and I felt sympathy for all of them as they try to solve adult problems with only the resources available to children.

In addition, the mystery is a good one. The clues are laid out fairly (no sneaky last-minute guesses) and the conclusion is logical without being too obvious. Good for fifth-grade through eighth-grade, plus for mystery lovers in general.

• Book Jacket: Circe
    by Anjali Sachdeva
  • Book Jacket: Look Alive Out There
    Look Alive Out There
    by Sloane Crosley
    After a brief (and thoroughly enjoyable) foray into fiction (with her 2015 novel The Clasp), Sloane ...
  • Book Jacket: Winter Sisters
    Winter Sisters
    by Robin Oliveira
    Winter Sisters begins with an epic blizzard (see Beyond the Book) hitting the entire Northeast of ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes