Reader reviews and comments on The Looking Glass Wars, plus links to write your own review.

The Looking Glass Wars

by Frank Beddor

The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor

Sep 2006, 384 pages
    Aug 2007, 400 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for The Looking Glass Wars

Peyton (06/17/12)

The Looking Glass Wars Review
This book had imagination far greater that Alyss's.
Carlo (10/10/10)

the looking glass wars
This is the first book I ever read, and it is a good start on reading book. Frank Beddor truly has a great imagination.
Audrey (09/28/10)

THE REVIEW
OMG OMG!!!!! I TOTALLY just finished this TOTALLY rad book. I like, couldn't put it DOWN!!!! I SO wanted to actually talk to Dodge and like, kiss him and stuff. The action was SUPER!!! And I SO think this would make a TOTALLY SOOPER movie!! :)
Kelsey J (06/06/10)

Great book
I thought this book was absolutely incredible. By far the best book I have EVER read. Thanks for writing such a fantastic book :)
Ryan (01/27/10)

The Looking Glass Wars
It was awesome and I loved every minute reading it.
Anon (12/05/08)

The looking glass words
An absolutely amazing book, much better than original story of Alice in Wonderland!
Anna (10/24/07)

The looking glass wars
Amazing! I absolutely loved it! I really didn't want to stop reading it! I am in the process of reading the second one and know that it will be another one of my favorites!
Kellie (04/11/07)

Wonder-ful!
I could not stop reading this book. I was hooked from page one. I loved how it just slightly played off of the original Alice in Wonderland, which gave it the slight humor it had, but also the sadness that Alyss felt.

• Book Jacket: Hillbilly Elegy

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Never read a book through merely because you have begun it

O My D B