Reader reviews and comments on The Looking Glass Wars, plus links to write your own review.

The Looking Glass Wars

by Frank Beddor

The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor X
The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor

Sep 2006, 384 pages
    Aug 2007, 400 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for The Looking Glass Wars

The Looking Glass Wars Review
This book had imagination far greater that Alyss's.

the looking glass wars
This is the first book I ever read, and it is a good start on reading book. Frank Beddor truly has a great imagination.

OMG OMG!!!!! I TOTALLY just finished this TOTALLY rad book. I like, couldn't put it DOWN!!!! I SO wanted to actually talk to Dodge and like, kiss him and stuff. The action was SUPER!!! And I SO think this would make a TOTALLY SOOPER movie!! :)
Kelsey J

Great book
I thought this book was absolutely incredible. By far the best book I have EVER read. Thanks for writing such a fantastic book :)

The Looking Glass Wars
It was awesome and I loved every minute reading it.

The looking glass words
An absolutely amazing book, much better than original story of Alice in Wonderland!

The looking glass wars
Amazing! I absolutely loved it! I really didn't want to stop reading it! I am in the process of reading the second one and know that it will be another one of my favorites!

I could not stop reading this book. I was hooked from page one. I loved how it just slightly played off of the original Alice in Wonderland, which gave it the slight humor it had, but also the sadness that Alyss felt.

• Book Jacket: Eat the Apple
    The Driest Season
    by Meghan Kenny

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony