Reader reviews and comments on The Looking Glass Wars, plus links to write your own review.

The Looking Glass Wars

by Frank Beddor

The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor

Sep 2006, 384 pages
    Aug 2007, 400 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for The Looking Glass Wars

Peyton (06/17/12)

The Looking Glass Wars Review
This book had imagination far greater that Alyss's.
Carlo (10/10/10)

the looking glass wars
This is the first book I ever read, and it is a good start on reading book. Frank Beddor truly has a great imagination.
Audrey (09/28/10)

THE REVIEW
OMG OMG!!!!! I TOTALLY just finished this TOTALLY rad book. I like, couldn't put it DOWN!!!! I SO wanted to actually talk to Dodge and like, kiss him and stuff. The action was SUPER!!! And I SO think this would make a TOTALLY SOOPER movie!! :)
Kelsey J (06/06/10)

Great book
I thought this book was absolutely incredible. By far the best book I have EVER read. Thanks for writing such a fantastic book :)
Ryan (01/27/10)

The Looking Glass Wars
It was awesome and I loved every minute reading it.
Anon (12/05/08)

The looking glass words
An absolutely amazing book, much better than original story of Alice in Wonderland!
Anna (10/24/07)

The looking glass wars
Amazing! I absolutely loved it! I really didn't want to stop reading it! I am in the process of reading the second one and know that it will be another one of my favorites!
Kellie (04/11/07)

Wonder-ful!
I could not stop reading this book. I was hooked from page one. I loved how it just slightly played off of the original Alice in Wonderland, which gave it the slight humor it had, but also the sadness that Alyss felt.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts
    Music of the Ghosts
    by Vaddey Ratner

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

A library, to modify the famous metaphor of Socrates, should be the delivery room for the birth of ideas--a place ...

Y S M B, I'll S Y