Reader reviews and comments on Ark Angel, plus links to write your own review.

by Anthony Horowitz

Ark Angel by Anthony Horowitz

Apr 2006, 324 pages
    Apr 2007, 336 pages

There are currently 8 reader reviews for Ark Angel

kolten buster (11/03/11)

the greatest book in the WORLD
I haven't read the whole book but it's a great book. I read a book and it pretty much took a whole quarter of school but when I got this one its going fast I love the book! This is the first book that I read from him I want to read more books from him.
RAKII (10/26/11)

Ark Angel
Good kept my attention the whole time but make sure you read the others before it or you'll get lost.
jay-jay (07/26/10)

great book
i have only just reading the book for the second time but i think the action in it was phenomenal. This book is certainly for young teenager with really active imaginations. Younger people can read it to but they may not understand some of the words. i'm only 10 and i have read it twice and it deserves a 5 star review.
Alex swenson (03/25/10)

Ark Angel
Do you like adventures? Then Ark Angel is right for you. Ark Angel is a adventure book written by Anthony Hororwitz. I read these books because my friend Jack Kiefer recommended these books to me.

In the beginning of the book Ark Angel Alex Rider is shot in front of MI6 special operations headquarters. After he is shot he wakes up in a bed at St. Dominics hospital. In the middle of the the book Ark Angel, Alex Rider saves Paul Dervin. If you want to know the ending read the book. this book is right for ages 8-15, so please read the book!
sternberg (11/04/07)

nice job
This was a delicately written book with some intensive themes that make the reader want to keep reading until him/her finish the book. Incredibly written and sensational for kids of all ages. A must read.
Gabriella Perez (10/16/06)

ark angel
this book was soooooooooo awesome i seriously could not put it down and i can't wait till Stormbreaker comes out in the movies. i have read all of the alex rider adventures this book was one of my faves.
Connor Mackey (06/20/06)

Scorpia
I think that scorpia is a superbly written book and written by a truley amazing author. I have read all of the alex rider series and cant wait for stormbreaker to come out in the cinema. I would like to thank Anthony Horowitz for being a true inspiration to me. Without authors like him i would not be reading in my spare time.
Coolie-bob (05/18/06)

Amazing
Absolutly brilliant, Anthony Horowitz is a genius and this is the best alex rider book yet!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts
    Music of the Ghosts
    by Vaddey Ratner

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

Harvard is the storehouse of knowledge because the freshmen bring so much in and the graduates take so little out.

Y S M B, I'll S Y