Reader reviews and comments on 13 Little Blue Envelopes, plus links to write your own review.

13 Little Blue Envelopes

Oct 2006, 318 pages

There are currently 39 reader reviews for 13 Little Blue Envelopes

Madison

13 Little Blue Envelopes
I was in BAM! (Books A Million) a couple weeks ago looking for new books to read. I came across this book and thought it seemed interesting. I have started to read this, I am not finished but I can already tell that I love this book! I have under 100 pages left and it is very good. This book is great for teenage girls like myself. I like many books that surprise you and that have romance. This book has both! Many girls and women will love this book.
reader42

Liked it alot!
This book is really good. I recommend you try it!!! At first I couldn't get into it but then as the book went on I became very intrigued.
amber rose

i loved it!
I think that this book was very interesting. Who ever doesn't like this book is just crazy. It has adventure, romance, bravery, and in the end it solves that Ginny never really figured out who was sending her these letters, but she has a strong feeling that it was her aunt Peg's spirit, and all aunt Peg wanted was for Ginny to discover her secret paint gallery, sell the paintings, and the money that Ginny got with the paintings would be her inheritance money. To me this book was absolutely amazing!!
jackie

13 little blue envelopes
I love this book! It could have not been better!
notimportant

great book!
I really enjoyed reading this book. you get easily absorbed in the adventures. I love it!
ali

13 little blue envelopes
This book shows that even a shy person can go on a journey and return home a different person.
Tasbi

Great Book
I loved this book. I think that if anybody is looking for a short but page-turning book to curl up in a chair with this is it. I got so caught up in the Ginnys feelings and thoughts.
Brianna

13 little blue envelopes
It is a great book! I loved it.

• Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers