Reader reviews and comments on Dragon Rider, plus links to write your own review.

Dragon Rider

May 2005, 528 pages

There are currently 57 reader reviews for Dragon Rider

Will

Very Exeptional
Dragon Rider is a very good fiction book. I say that because I am very interested in dragons, but more because of the characters.
READREAD123

so awesome
This book is the best of all books I have ever read. They are so good. I love this author! IT IS AWESOME MYSTICAL AND FULL OF ADVENTURE!
derek

AWESOME
I loved this book! It is adventurous and mystical.
Alexis lounsbury

AWESOME!!!!!
I think Dragon Rider is an awesome book. Full of adventure, faith and happiness.
Stephen

Spellbound!
Though predictable, this story is solid and enchanting. You get a feel for the characters and each chapter is captivating as the last, making you read it 'til the end in one sitting. This book is perfect for children and adults who are young at heart.
Jane Jones

Best book in the UNIVERSE!!!
I absolutely love this book. Out of all the characters in all the books I've ever read: Twigleg the homunculus is by far my absolute favorite!!!
Jordan

Thrill
I have read many books written by Cornilia Funke and enjoyed them all, but Dragon Rider was my favorite! Every character they meet and place they land makes to book so much more interesting. The book was a great adventure I went on when I read it. The descriptions were so good I really felt I was riding on the dragon. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a fictional story!
Lizzie

Best book I have ever read
This is undoubtedly the best book I have ever read. I first read it when I was eight and enjoy re-reading as a fourteen yr old. The plot draws you in,with a new fascinating adventure in every chapter, with one ultimate goal. The characters are exciting and fresh. The dialogue is amusing, heart warming, and leaves you wanting more. Although I was sad when I finished this book, I am happy that I got to experience it. If you enjoy fast paced magical books, you will love love love this book!!!

• Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...

History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund