Reader reviews and comments on Lionboy, plus links to write your own review.

Lionboy

by Zizou Corder

Lionboy by Zizou Corder

Dec 2003, 288 pages
    Sep 2004, 304 pages

There are currently 15 reader reviews for Lionboy

Lucy Smith

Wow.
This is the best trilogy Ii have read in my whole life. The story kind of sucks you in and you never want it to end. The book took me quite a while to read though but that's what makes it so good as it lasts long. I never ever wanted it to end and when it did I cried as it was an amazing story filled with love, hope and determination. I recommend it to all ages to read!!! :)
ipodgirl437

My Review on LionBoy!!
LionBoy is very suspenseful in a way. You don't know what's going to happen next. This book also has many emotions in it like sadness. When Charlie finds out his parents have been kidnapped all he can think about is how sad he is. There is also happiness when he gets letters from his parents he is filled with joy. LionBoy is a very great book and I would read it again sometime if there weren't other books out there to read!!!
Debrina

Highly recommended
We found this book on CD at our local library, and fell in love with it! My kids (4 and 5 1/2) and I turn it on every time we get in the car, and are now on book three of the trilogy. We have loved every adventure of Charlie and his lions!

I highly recommend this well written and engaging book! We are anxiously awaiting the movie series - which we hope someone is in the process of making.
Natalie

A most excellent book
It is very intresting, and when at the back of the page I saw the "to be continued"..., I was actually quite angry. I am looking forward to the next book very much. THANK YOU LOIUSA FOR WRITING THIS FABULOUS BOOK!!!! I highly recommend it.
Aubrey Rodriguez

This book was awesome!! It will appeal to people (especially cat lovers) everywhere!! Wooo!! (WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE.......
---The Beatles "Yellow Submarine"
Klaudia

I am 12 years old and just got done reading this fast-paced story! It was exciting and made me think to picture all the scenes exactly the way they were happening. Charlie goes through the adventures that kids can only dream about! My feelings started to tense up in every other paragraph about the exciting moves Charlie had to think of next. Following this intelligent boy and his lions, talents, friends, parents, and enemies is an adventure you will never forget! When I finished reading I knew that what I held in my hand was the end of a book but the beginning of a fascinating story!!!!!
Anonymous

I am 16 and Lionboy is one of my favourite books, which is saying something because I like to read alot. The characters and places in the book are so interesting and it's the kind of adventure that anybody would love to have, maybe apart from the missing parents bit. I am getting The Chase for christmas but because I know where it is in the house I have secretly started reading it already because I wanted to know what happens next so much. Anyway, I think it is a pretty good book.
Anonymous

Really grabs readers intrest! Cat lovers will definitly like it!

• Book Jacket: Before We Sleep