Reader reviews and comments on A House Called Awful End, plus links to write your own review.

A House Called Awful End

Sep 2003, 144 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for A House Called Awful End

Tisme (04/06/16)

AWESOME!!
I love this book!! It's AWESOME!!! Very funny!
CherryT (04/03/16)

Very good book!
It was a very funny book and I always want to go back and read it again!
sara (10/21/06)

A house Called AWFUL END
I thought this book was exciting and so funny to read. i enjoyed this book so much. i reccomand this book to all ages it's wonderful. age: 10
Tibby (09/18/05)

sweet
i loved it. at first i thought it would be a knock off of series of unfortunate events, but boy was i wrong. this book was awesome, and i enjoyed it, even at the age of 16. it was darkly humorous, but not dark in a mature way. definately one of the books you'll never get sick of!!!
Jonathan (01/20/05)

This Was The Best Book Ever
Delaney (01/04/04)

This book was outlandishly funny, I look forward to finishing the series, despit my age, 13. I am currently doing a report on said novel. Bravo Mr Phillip Ardagh!
Zack (10/23/03)

This is a great read, filled with outlandish humor and wacky characters. A quick read that's over almost too soon, so it's good it's part of a trilogy. I'd recommend it to everyone, the humor may be a little sophisticated for younger audiences however. I'm 16 and I still enjoyed it.
Candace (09/11/03)

I thought that the book sounds extremely funny. As I was reading the three page excerpt and the cover flap, I was reminded of a book series that I have been called "A Series of Unfortunate Events . I definatly want to read this book:even though it's a children's book and I'm 14, I think that it could be worth reading.

One Month Free Membership

Ashes of Fiery Weather
    by Kathleen Donohoe

The Book That Matters Most
    by Ann Hood

An enthralling novel about love, loss, secrets and friendship.

Circling the Sun