Reader reviews and comments on Hoot, plus links to write your own review.

Hoot by Carl Hiaasen

Sep 2002, 229 pages
    May 2004, 304 pages

There are currently 61 reader reviews for Hoot

Maya

Amazing
I love love love this book it is so mysterious and interesting! Carl Hiaasen has done it again!
jazzable

hoot
It was a very good book.
Ashley perez

Awesome book
I love this book. It is really good and very interesting.
sarah

a good book
5 words: This book is truly amazing.
kamaya harrington

hoot
I like hoot because its fascinating.
Siva

Hoot review
Hoot is a very good book for people that like animals. It's got snakes with tails that are sparkly and it's got people that try to save owls. Hoot is an extraordinary book about owls.
Jessica Belle

Hoot
I think that Hoot is a great book and it shows what people will do for money and what people will do for animals. The Burrowing Owl is actually endangered though so it is factual. I think that is should be (if it isn't already) realistic fiction. That's my review what is yours? :) :P :D :O
sydney bennett

hoot by sydney bennett
This book is very interesting. It gives you lots of reasons to keep reading it, and even more reasons to tell someone about it. The best part was I read it to my class and we all laughed together!

• Book Jacket: The Amber Shadows
    The Amber Shadows
    by Lucy Ribchester
    The Amber Shadows sweeps readers into the realm of World War II-era Britain where Honor "Honey" ...
  • Book Jacket: Midwinter Break

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
    by Jamie Ford

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E