Read what people think about House of Bathory by Linda Lafferty, and write your own review.

House of Bathory

by Linda Lafferty

House of Bathory by Linda Lafferty X
House of Bathory by Linda Lafferty
  • Readers' rating:

• Published in USA  Jan 2014
    Genre: Historical Fiction

There are currently 25 reader reviews for House of Bathory

Mary Lou C. (Shenandoah Junction, WV) (12/15/13)

Great Historical Novel
The author has a gift for bringing historical events to life with her own special spin. In this tale, she uses characters and events that spawned legends of Count Dracula and dark castles.
Ms. Lafferty masterfully, weaves back and forth between modern day and 17th century eastern Europe.
I loved this book as much as her previous offering, "The Bloodletter's Daughter". I couldn't put it down.

• Book Jacket: The Word Is Murder

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E