Read what people think about Hostage Three by Nick Lake, and write your own review.

Hostage Three

by Nick Lake

Hostage Three by Nick Lake

• Published in USA  Nov 2013
    Genre: Thrillers

There is 1 reader review for Hostage Three

Tears_of_Rain

I loved every page!
When I first looked at the book I thought it was going to be like your average cliche romance but I was wrong. The format of the book drew me in and I continued to read. Yes it is a romance but the events that happend are far from cliched. It was a good read.

• Book Jacket: Happiness
    Happiness
    by Heather Harpham
    Of the 53 reviews submitted for Happiness, 49 readers rated it a four- or five-star book for an ...
    My Name Is Leon
    by Kit De Waal
  • Book Jacket: New People
    New People
    by Danzy Senna

Little Nothing by Marisa Silver

A stunning, provocative new novel from New York Times bestselling author Marisa Silver

Young Jane Young