Read what people think about Command and Control by Eric Schlosser, and write your own review.

Command and Control

Nuclear Weapons, the Damascus Accident, and the Illusion of Safety

by Eric Schlosser

Command and Control by Eric Schlosser

There is 1 reader review for Command and Control

robert s boley (12/29/13)

Command and Control
Gripping, terrific edge-of-your-seat experience. The scariest history book you will ever read. Being born in the mid fifties and having been subjected to the possible nuclear war exercises at my elementary school by hiding underneath our desks at school, brought back all those frightful moments I lived as a child in Alberquerque. An excellent trilling account of a tragic and almost unbelievable past relived in a small Arkansas town. This book brings the reality of nuclear mistakes to the forefront of our future.

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

Beware the man of one book

Y S M B, I'll S Y