Read what people think about This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales, and write your own review.

This Song Will Save Your Life

by Leila Sales

This Song Will Save Your Life

• Published in USA  Sep 2013

There is 1 reader review for This Song Will Save Your Life

brooke wettstain (09/11/15)

It was good, but I didn't really like it.
My opinion on this book is that it wasn't really my favorite but it wasn't my least favorite. What I didn't like about the book was that in the book it was all going so fast through it. My second reason is that it didn't really show her perspective at school, it started out at her school life, but then it was all about her life as dj-ing and I was upset because I wanted to see how her life at school turned out.
what I really liked about it is that it was a inspirational book and that it was a very pretty book because it showed doing something that she loved and getting more and more experienced and I loved that in books but as I said I don't like it when they only focus on one subject instead of the one they started out with.
I recommend this book for anyone who likes young adult type books, for anyone who likes inspirational books or books about dying.

• Book Jacket: Harmony
    A Gentleman in Moscow
    by Amor Towles

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Darling Days
    by iO Tillett Wright

Circling the Sun
by Paula McLain

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review