Read what people think about This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales, and write your own review.

This Song Will Save Your Life

by Leila Sales

This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales

• Published in USA  Sep 2013

There is 1 reader review for This Song Will Save Your Life

brooke wettstain

It was good, but I didn't really like it.
My opinion on this book is that it wasn't really my favorite but it wasn't my least favorite. What I didn't like about the book was that in the book it was all going so fast through it. My second reason is that it didn't really show her perspective at school, it started out at her school life, but then it was all about her life as dj-ing and I was upset because I wanted to see how her life at school turned out.
what I really liked about it is that it was a inspirational book and that it was a very pretty book because it showed doing something that she loved and getting more and more experienced and I loved that in books but as I said I don't like it when they only focus on one subject instead of the one they started out with.
I recommend this book for anyone who likes young adult type books, for anyone who likes inspirational books or books about dying.

• Book Jacket: Happiness
    Happiness
    by Heather Harpham
    Of the 53 reviews submitted for Happiness, 49 readers rated it a four- or five-star book for an ...
    My Name Is Leon
    by Kit De Waal
  • Book Jacket: New People
    New People
    by Danzy Senna

Little Nothing by Marisa Silver

A stunning, provocative new novel from New York Times bestselling author Marisa Silver

The Heart's Invisible Furies