Read what people think about The Collini Case by Ferdinand von Schirach, and write your own review.

The Collini Case

by Ferdinand von Schirach

The Collini Case by Ferdinand von Schirach

• Published in USA  Aug 2013

There is 1 reader review for The Collini Case

Kathy (10/18/13)

Interesting legal thriller
The Collini Case by Ferdinand Von Schirach is a well written book about the first defense case for young Caspar Leinen representing the 67 year old Italian, Collini who admits to the murder of 85 year old Hans Meyer but refuses to give a motive. Through his investigation and trial preparation, readers learn of the history of Caspar, Collini, and Meyer. This was an interesting glimpse of the legal system in Germany, a partial evolution of its Criminal Code, and how the law was interpreted while prosecuting Nazis. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading courtroom procedural dramas or WW II historical fiction.

• Book Jacket: The Dark Flood Rises

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.

O My D B