Read what people think about The Good Lord Bird by James McBride, and write your own review.

The Good Lord Bird

Genre: Historical Fiction

There is 1 reader review for The Good Lord Bird

Carol

Step into History
Having just finished reading THE GOOD LORD BIRD, I am impressed with the voice James McBride uses to describe the times. It is a part of history, that I would not want to dwell on and yet I felt drawn into the story and the connection with "the good lord bird that don't run in a flock. He flies alone."
From the checking I did it seems to be historically accurate. Thank you Mr. McBride for presenting a different perspective.

• Book Jacket: The Last Ballad
    by Liv Constantine

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Strangers in Budapest
    by Jessica Keener

A classic is a book that has never finished saying what it has to say

E Dog H I D