Read what people think about Lost Luggage by Jordi Punti, and write your own review.

Lost Luggage

by Jordi Punti

Lost Luggage

• Published in USA  Oct 2013

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Lost Luggage

Michele W. (Manchester, MD) (08/12/13)

Four of a Kind
I enjoyed reading Lost Luggage despite the fact that I skimmed large parts of the book. It reminded me of The Tiger's Wife in that traumatic issues were discussed, but without real feeling, making them more like fables or legends than realistic fiction. I also thought both books were engaging in plot and structure despite flaws in the development of the main character (Grandfather in The Tiger's Wife and Gabriel in Lost Luggage), and excessive development of secondary characters. The plot of Lost Luggage is basically simple, but the twists at the end made me glad I read it all the way through. I don't think it would be the very best book club read.

In the Country of Men
    Coffin Road
    by Peter May

Win All the Gallant Men

All The Gallant Men

The first memoir by a USS Arizona survivor, 75 years after Pearl Harbor.

K Y Eyes P