Read what people think about Lost Luggage by Jordi Punti, and write your own review.

Lost Luggage

by Jordi Punti

Lost Luggage by Jordi Punti

• Published in USA  Oct 2013

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Lost Luggage

Michele W. (Manchester, MD) (08/12/13)

Four of a Kind
I enjoyed reading Lost Luggage despite the fact that I skimmed large parts of the book. It reminded me of The Tiger's Wife in that traumatic issues were discussed, but without real feeling, making them more like fables or legends than realistic fiction. I also thought both books were engaging in plot and structure despite flaws in the development of the main character (Grandfather in The Tiger's Wife and Gabriel in Lost Luggage), and excessive development of secondary characters. The plot of Lost Luggage is basically simple, but the twists at the end made me glad I read it all the way through. I don't think it would be the very best book club read.

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

If every country had to write a book about elephants...

Y S M B, I'll S Y