Read what people think about Zealot by Reza Aslan, and write your own review.

Zealot

The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth

by Reza Aslan

Zealot by Reza Aslan

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Zealot

Pearlgirl (02/29/16)

New?
To read the 'official' review it is a show stopper, but there is nothing NEW here. While a lovely writer, Mr. Aslan revives a 1890's idea that has been tried more times than hip hugger pants. There is a reason the Jesus as political figure continues to fail... It doesn't make sense with what we know of him and the events that logically fell into place. There is a reason skeptics and believers in this field of study don't accept this theory ...its unsupportable and you should put that first in your review! Then you can say it's a fun fictional read, because it is.
Michael (04/26/14)

Who cares
Mr. Aslan is an Iranian Muslim who received an education in America. If the American People and Media are going to get excited over every Iranian Muslim's opinion of The Christ. Then wow this could be a huge experience since there are about eighty million of them.

• Book Jacket: All Our Wrong Todays

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

A few books well chosen, and well made use of, will be more profitable than a great confused Alexandrian library.

O My D B