Read what people think about The Heist by Janet Evanovich, and write your own review.

The Heist by Janet Evanovich

• Published in USA  Jun 2013
    Genre: Thrillers

There is 1 reader review for The Heist

Tillie H (06/12/13)

Love it!
I have to disagree with the pros! I didn't think it was laugh-out-loud funny!

Great book. If you start out thinking this is going to be another Plum spinoff, you're in for a surprise. Janet can write/co-write some serious mystery/intrigue. The cast of characters is a little wild and some of the things they pull off are a little wacky, but it didn't make me laugh out loud like Plum. Overall, it was a good book. Light mystery/intrigue, no real blood and guts type of thing and she keeps it clean. There is sexual tension, but no down and out sex scenes, which is good for those who want it clean.

I've just finished this one and want to see more! - Janet and Lee - write fast!

Discover your next great read here

The One-in-a-Million Boy
by Monica Wood

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

If We Were Villains
    by M. L. Rio

Courage - a perfect sensibility of the measure of danger, and a mental willingness to endure it.

Y S M B, I'll S Y