Read what people think about Sugar by Jewell Parker Rhodes, and write your own review.

Sugar

by Jewell Parker Rhodes

Sugar by Jewell Parker Rhodes

There is 1 reader review for Sugar

Sherie (05/02/15)

Enjoyable read, engaging characters
I like that the author chose a less known part of American history to tell this piece of American history. What I like best is it is narrated by a 10 year old Ex-slave. Characters are engaging. I look forward to sharing this book with our 4th and 5th grade classes.

• Book Jacket: I See You
    I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh
    Clare MackIntosh has written a haunting thriller that has kept our readers at the edge of their ...
  • Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

The dirtiest book of all is the expurgated book

K Your F C