Read what people think about The Execution of Noa P. Singleton by Elizabeth L. Silver, and write your own review.

Summary | Discuss | Reviews | More Information | More Books

The Execution of Noa P. Singleton

by Elizabeth L. Silver

The Execution of Noa P. Singleton

• Published in USA  Jun 2013

There is 1 reader review for The Execution of Noa P. Singleton

MomMom46 (07/10/13)

Not for me
I received this book through First Impressions and was looking forward to reading it based on the rave reviews.The writing was too wordy for me and it was hard to feel sympathetic towards any of the characters. Noa is on death row,six months before her execution date and she has never said a word in her own defense. The author slowly reveals Noa's troubled youth,her psychological makeup and the truth behind the murder she is convicted of committing.All of the other characters presented have their own agendas,not helping Noa in any way. The story was interesting but I will not pass the book along to my friends.

In the Country of Men
    Coffin Road
    by Peter May

Win All the Gallant Men

All The Gallant Men

The first memoir by a USS Arizona survivor, 75 years after Pearl Harbor.

K Y Eyes P