Read what people think about The Execution of Noa P. Singleton by Elizabeth L. Silver, and write your own review.

Summary | Discuss | Reviews | More Information | More Books

The Execution of Noa P. Singleton

by Elizabeth L. Silver

The Execution of Noa P. Singleton by Elizabeth L. Silver

• Published in USA  Jun 2013

There is 1 reader review for The Execution of Noa P. Singleton

MomMom46 (07/10/13)

Not for me
I received this book through First Impressions and was looking forward to reading it based on the rave reviews.The writing was too wordy for me and it was hard to feel sympathetic towards any of the characters. Noa is on death row,six months before her execution date and she has never said a word in her own defense. The author slowly reveals Noa's troubled youth,her psychological makeup and the truth behind the murder she is convicted of committing.All of the other characters presented have their own agendas,not helping Noa in any way. The story was interesting but I will not pass the book along to my friends.

• Book Jacket: Lincoln in the Bardo
    All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

There is no such thing as a moral or immoral book. Books are either well written or badly written. That is all.

K Your F C