Read what people think about Inferno by Dan Brown, and write your own review.

Inferno

Genre: Mysteries

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Inferno

Syeda Mujeeb (10/05/15)

Gripping..... Couldn't put it down
It was as usual a thrilling ride.. .Dan Brown at his best. Robert Langdon just as lovable.
William Storey (08/29/13)

Dan Brown's Inferno
Inferno continues the formulae from the other Robert Langdon books (how often can I manage to escape inescapable situations using symbology, art history and serendipitous scenarios?) but I found the plot to be provocative, entertaining, and just plain fun. I will definitely reread it later to confirm the character's motives and intents. Overall a good and fun read.
Power Reviewer Becky H (07/31/13)

Close calls and constant danger abound
INFERNO continues Brown’s tightly plotted, though rather incredulous, tales. The intrepid Robert Langdon is in Florence suffering from a head wound and amnesia. His foil is the intelligent and beautiful Sienna. Together they must save the world.
Brown’s characters are fairly wooden and never quite become knowable. His digressions to tell us about the history and/or architecture of the places the unfolding plot takes Robert and Sienna are interesting and generally accurate. It is not necessary to know anything about Dante’s Divine Comedy as we are told all that is needful to follow the plot.
Those who enjoy a convoluted and constantly changing plot line will enjoy this romp through Florence, Venice and Istanbul chasing a flawed master mind out to destroy the world.

One Month Free Membership

The Book That Matters Most
    by Ann Hood

The Book That Matters Most
    by Ann Hood

An enthralling novel about love, loss, secrets and friendship.

Underground Airlines