Read what people think about The House of Rumour by Jake Arnott, and write your own review.

Summary | Discuss | Reviews | More Information | More Books

• Published in USA  Mar 2013

There is 1 reader review for The House of Rumour

ylhoff

What?
I really tried to like this book. It was like a long, winding discourse on science, war, sex, drugs, authorship and people whose lives were just messed up .. by themselves.

I give the author points for never losing the somewhat ephemeral tone of the novel ... even when switching gears from one story line to the next.

The story is not quite one thing or enough of the another to place it firmly in any particular genre.

However, this would be a great book for either a college course or a bookclub that loves an intellectual challenge.

• Book Jacket: I Found My Tribe

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes