Read what people think about The Chance by Karen Kingsbury, and write your own review.

The Chance

by Karen Kingsbury

The Chance by Karen Kingsbury
  • Readers' rating:

• Published in USA  Mar 2013

There is 1 reader review for The Chance

Molinda C. (Suffolk, VA) (03/09/13)

Predictable
In the first 10 pages you absolutely know how the book is going to end. No plot spoiler here. The thing that kept me reading was that the story that was told is one I am always interested in reading. I like knowing that people...even fictional people...can overcome their bad decisions and petty ways and come out the other side. If you prefer Christian novels and predictability then you will enjoy this book.

The Summer Before the War

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

The dirtiest book of all is the expurgated book

K Your F C