Read what people think about The Guilty One by Lisa Ballantyne, and write your own review.

The Guilty One

by Lisa Ballantyne

The Guilty One by Lisa Ballantyne

• Published in USA  Mar 2013

There is 1 reader review for The Guilty One

Bette Kidd (09/10/14)

Clever writing.
This book is easy to read but intricate in design. I like a book with an interesting plot, that develops the characters though their story. I felt that the characters were believable and understandable. I don't feel it is quite on the level of Defending Jacob, but if you liked that book, you will like this one.

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

There is no such thing as a moral or immoral book. Books are either well written or badly written. That is all.

O My D B