MLA Gold Award Site

Read what people think about The Promise of Stardust by Priscille Sibley, and write your own review.

The Promise of Stardust

by Priscille Sibley

The Promise of Stardust

• Published in USA  Feb 2013

There is 1 reader review for The Promise of Stardust

Power Reviewer Louise J (03/11/13)

Exceptional Read!
When I first decided to read this novel I was worried that the story would get bogged down in lengthy, drawn-out, and boring court trials and details. However, just the opposite was true. Ms. Sibley tells the story through flashbacks of their past and it works very well. I couldn’t put the book down until I was done. The Promise of Stardust would be a perfect selection for a book clubs, so much controversy and so many different aspects and viewpoints would make for hours and hours of great discussion. This is the kind of book you won’t soon forget. Very well-done!

The Second Mrs. Hockaday