Read what people think about Flush by Carl Hiassen, and write your own review.

Flush

by Carl Hiassen

Flush

• Published in USA  Sep 2005

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Flush

kenny franzone (10/02/14)

flush
This my second favorite book I've ever read. I'm doing it for a book report, and the summary is very helpful. Awesome book.
hectorito37 (03/29/12)

royal flush
Flush is the best book I had ever read. This book has a lot of suspense, like in the part that the pirate guy show up and that he was making every one apologize to Noah and Abbey and everyone was asking who hr was. Or when Noah and Abey were in the middle of the ocean. That is suspense. And this book was funny and teaches us how some dumb guy destroyed the earth and we didn't do anything.
perso (04/18/11)

cool
I loved this book.........from a scale from 1 to 20 i give it a 25:)
isabear98 (05/03/10)

Flush by Carl Hiaasen
The writer creates very realistic characters in a story that doesn't normally happen, but it could. Dusty Muleman is a bit of a snitch while he is killing the ocean and polluting the water. Though there are many things included in this book, it all circles around water. Can I do 10 thumbs up?

• Book Jacket: A Great Reckoning
    by Yaa Gyasi
  • Book Jacket: When Breath Becomes Air
    When Breath Becomes Air
    by Paul Kalanithi

The silence between the notes is as important as the notes themselves.

The Big Holiday Wordplay: