Read what people think about Flush by Carl Hiassen, and write your own review.

Flush

by Carl Hiassen

Flush by Carl Hiassen

• Published in USA  Sep 2005

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Flush

kenny franzone (10/02/14)

flush
This my second favorite book I've ever read. I'm doing it for a book report, and the summary is very helpful. Awesome book.
hectorito37 (03/29/12)

royal flush
Flush is the best book I had ever read. This book has a lot of suspense, like in the part that the pirate guy show up and that he was making every one apologize to Noah and Abbey and everyone was asking who hr was. Or when Noah and Abey were in the middle of the ocean. That is suspense. And this book was funny and teaches us how some dumb guy destroyed the earth and we didn't do anything.
perso (04/18/11)

cool
I loved this book.........from a scale from 1 to 20 i give it a 25:)
isabear98 (05/03/10)

Flush by Carl Hiaasen
The writer creates very realistic characters in a story that doesn't normally happen, but it could. Dusty Muleman is a bit of a snitch while he is killing the ocean and polluting the water. Though there are many things included in this book, it all circles around water. Can I do 10 thumbs up?

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts
    Music of the Ghosts
    by Vaddey Ratner

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like?

Y S M B, I'll S Y