Read what people think about Flush by Carl Hiassen, and write your own review.

Flush

by Carl Hiassen

Flush by Carl Hiassen X
Flush by Carl Hiassen

• Published in USA  Sep 2005

There are currently 6 reader reviews for Flush

Hey boi 2000

I like the book
I really like this book because the book showed courage thoughout.
youngsavage

flush
Great book for young readers
kenny franzone

flush
This my second favorite book I've ever read. I'm doing it for a book report, and the summary is very helpful. Awesome book.
hectorito37

royal flush
Flush is the best book I had ever read. This book has a lot of suspense, like in the part that the pirate guy show up and that he was making every one apologize to Noah and Abbey and everyone was asking who hr was. Or when Noah and Abey were in the middle of the ocean. That is suspense. And this book was funny and teaches us how some dumb guy destroyed the earth and we didn't do anything.
perso

cool
I loved this book.........from a scale from 1 to 20 i give it a 25:)
isabear98

Flush by Carl Hiaasen
The writer creates very realistic characters in a story that doesn't normally happen, but it could. Dusty Muleman is a bit of a snitch while he is killing the ocean and polluting the water. Though there are many things included in this book, it all circles around water. Can I do 10 thumbs up?

• Book Jacket: Brass
  • Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...

The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck