MLA Gold Award Site

Read what people think about Flush by Carl Hiassen, and write your own review.

Flush

by Carl Hiassen

Flush

• Published in USA  Sep 2005

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Flush

kenny franzone (10/02/14)

flush
This my second favorite book I've ever read. I'm doing it for a book report, and the summary is very helpful. Awesome book.
hectorito37 (03/29/12)

royal flush
Flush is the best book I had ever read. This book has a lot of suspense, like in the part that the pirate guy show up and that he was making every one apologize to Noah and Abbey and everyone was asking who hr was. Or when Noah and Abey were in the middle of the ocean. That is suspense. And this book was funny and teaches us how some dumb guy destroyed the earth and we didn't do anything.
perso (04/18/11)

cool
I loved this book.........from a scale from 1 to 20 i give it a 25:)
isabear98 (05/03/10)

Flush by Carl Hiaasen
The writer creates very realistic characters in a story that doesn't normally happen, but it could. Dusty Muleman is a bit of a snitch while he is killing the ocean and polluting the water. Though there are many things included in this book, it all circles around water. Can I do 10 thumbs up?

The Second Mrs. Hockaday
    by Susan Rivers

Win No Man's Land

No Man's Land
by Simon Tolkien

• Book Jacket: Ruler of the Night
    Ruler of the Night
    by David Morrell
    Amateur sleuth Thomas De Quincey is back in a mystery set in Victorian England. This time, he and ...
  • Book Jacket: A List of Cages