Read what people think about The Sound of Broken Glass by Deborah Crombie, and write your own review.

A James and Kincaid Novel

by Deborah Crombie

• Published in USA  Feb 2013
    Genre: Mysteries

There is 1 reader review for The Sound of Broken Glass

Power Reviewer Diane S. (02/25/13)

The Sound of Broken Glass
Another wonderful outing for the fearsome duo of Kinkaid and James. Kinkaid, acting as stay at home Dad, has his won problems trying to figure out what to do and how to handle little Charlotte. James, who had been promoted, has a case to solve with tentacles to the past. Enjoy reading about their family problems, I have been reading this series so long it is like catching up with old friends I haven't seen for a while. Not being from the UK, I know little about the Crystal Palace and the exhibition for which it was built, so I also learned something new. Although while reading the tidbits referring to the palace I kept wondering how it fit into the story but never fear, Crombie ties it all together in efficient Crombie fashion. Now another wait until I can catch up with Kinkaid and James once again.

• Book Jacket: So Say the Fallen

Cruel Beautiful World
    by Caroline Leavitt

Les Parisiennes
    by Anne Sebba

How the women of Paris lived, loved, and died under Nazi occupation.