Read what people think about We Live in Water by Jess Walter, and write your own review.

We Live in Water

Genre: Short Stories & Essays

There is 1 reader review for We Live in Water

Power Reviewer Diane S.

We live in water
I loved this grouping of short stories. Not really sure why, his prose is not beautiful but rather plain, but boy can he put stories together. Absolutely loved that he took people that we tend to overlook and often condemn, the addicts, the prostitutes, the thieves, many of life's dispossessed people and he gave them a human face. Found a tiny chink of goodness that makes one want to take another look and keep reading to find out where he is going next. My two favorites were actually the first two stories but I also enjoyed his view of post apocalyptic fiction, which was actually a longer story. Will definitely read more from this author.

My Name Is Leon