Read what people think about Golden Boy by Abigail Tarttelin, and write your own review.

Golden Boy by Abigail Tarttelin

• Published in USA  May 2013

There are currently 65 reader reviews for Golden Boy

Sue H. (Wooster, OH) (12/26/12)

One of the best this year
What a Christmas gift! I read first-time author Abigail Tarttelin's "Golden Boy" in a little over a day and am still (nearly a week later) thinking about how the lives of the characters are going on. You will fall in love with Max, the golden child of two driven parents and the older sibling of Daniel, a charmer in his own right. It is just not right to call this another coming-of-age story; it is much more. It is a coming-into-one's-own-identity story. Read it as soon as humanly possible; it will haunt you in the nicest way imaginable. I am so grateful for the opportunity to have read it!

• Book Jacket: Pachinko

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

The low brow and the high brow

K Your F C