Read what people think about Truth in Advertising by John Kenney, and write your own review.

Truth in Advertising

by John Kenney

Truth in Advertising by John Kenney

• Published in USA  Jan 2013

There is 1 reader review for Truth in Advertising

Kathleen (02/06/13)

Excellent
This book wasn't what I expected at all - it was much more. On one level, it is definitely for fans of Jonathan Tropper's work. But on another level, the reader comes to the realization at the same time the protagonist does how much our childhood experiences impact our adulthood. I highly recommend this book.

• Book Jacket: Pachinko

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

K Your F C