Read what people think about The Miniature Wife by Manuel Gonzales, and write your own review.

The Miniature Wife

and Other Stories

by Manuel Gonzales

The Miniature Wife by Manuel Gonzales

There is 1 reader review for The Miniature Wife

Power Reviewer Diane S. (03/07/13)

The Miniature Wife
Although I can't say that I liked all the stories in this collection I did like several. Among my favorites was the title story "Miniature Wife" and the first story about a high-jacked airplane, as well as the Mall story which kept my interest all the way through. It is hard to describe these stories, the best I can come up with is it is like falling asleep and having a really out there dream and than waking up and thinking "Where did that come from?" That is what some of these were like, and once again the imagination of the human mind can be astonishing.

• Book Jacket: The Dark Flood Rises

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

At times, our own light goes out, and is rekindled by a spark from another person.

O My D B