Read what people think about The Miniature Wife by Manuel Gonzales, and write your own review.

The Miniature Wife

and Other Stories

by Manuel Gonzales

The Miniature Wife by Manuel Gonzales X
The Miniature Wife by Manuel Gonzales

There is 1 reader review for The Miniature Wife

Diane S.

The Miniature Wife
Although I can't say that I liked all the stories in this collection I did like several. Among my favorites was the title story "Miniature Wife" and the first story about a high-jacked airplane, as well as the Mall story which kept my interest all the way through. It is hard to describe these stories, the best I can come up with is it is like falling asleep and having a really out there dream and than waking up and thinking "Where did that come from?" That is what some of these were like, and once again the imagination of the human mind can be astonishing.

• Book Jacket: Speak No Evil