Read what people think about Open Heart by Elie Wiesel, and write your own review.

Open Heart

by Elie Wiesel

Open Heart by Elie Wiesel

• Published in USA  Dec 2012
    Genre: Biographies & Memoirs

There is 1 reader review for Open Heart

Power Reviewer Diane S. (12/04/12)

Open Heart
My daughter recently saw Elie Wiesel at the Civic Opera house in Chicago and said she cried through the whole thing. That he was just so honest, caring and sweet. This book definitely reflects all of that, his honesty shows through, his love for his son and wife, his faith and the coming to terms with his past. Facing death impels one to re-examine everything in their lives. He remembers his past, his father, all the trials he and his wife had faced together and knows their are still things he wants to do, while at the same time wondering if he has done enough. Short little book that says much.

• Book Jacket: The End of Eddy

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R