Read what people think about The Dark Winter by David Mark, and write your own review.

The Dark Winter

by David Mark

The Dark Winter by David Mark X
The Dark Winter by David Mark

• Published in USA  Oct 2012

There is 1 reader review for The Dark Winter

Vivian Harrington

Dark Winter - Murders in the North of England
First time novelist David Mark hits a bull’s eye with his first effort, the intriguing police procedural, The Dark Winter, which introduces readers to Detective Sergeant Aector McAvoy. The action takes place in and around Hull in the north of England.
McAvoy is a gentle giant who loves his family, is not always taken seriously enough by his peers because he is more of an analyst than an action hero, but has an empathetic ability to put pieces of a complex puzzle together and get into the mind of a ruthless killer. What appear to be random murders of individuals with no discernible connection – an elderly man returning to the scene of a long ago sea disaster and a young girl at a church – become links to a greater plot of curious retribution involving sole survivors of tragic events.
This book is a quick read, well plotted, and kept me guessing until the very end. I loved the character development and will certainly look forward to the next installment in what promises to be a new series. This is the type of novel one sits down to read and just keeps on reading to see what transpires next. I would give it 4 ½ special dark chocolate kisses!

• Book Jacket: I Found My Tribe

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes