Read what people think about Astray by Emma Donoghue, and write your own review.

Astray by Emma Donoghue

• Published in USA  Oct 2012
    Genre: Short Stories & Essays

There is 1 reader review for Astray

Power Reviewer Diane S.

Astray
Old newspaper articles, snippets of interest, places visited, all become fodder for these amazing stories by Donoghue. Usually when reading a book of short stories there are always some that are my favorites, some I don't like and some I just don't get, but in this book I really enjoyed them all. That she explains were she got the idea for the story was an extra bonus and a welcome one. Some of the subjects of her stories are the characters often found on the fringes of our society, or strange characters or just those that are lost. Really enjoyed this book and recommend for all short story readers.

• Book Jacket: Do Not Become Alarmed