Read what people think about Salvation of a Saint by Keigo Higashino, and write your own review.

by Keigo Higashino

• Published in USA  Oct 2012
    Genre: Mysteries

There are currently 18 reader reviews for Salvation of a Saint

Rebecca J. (Knoxville, TN) (09/06/12)

Salvation of a saint
I loved this book. As a long time mystery fan, I loved the John Dickson Carrian "locked room" nature of this book. There was much suspense and I was not sure of the culprit until the end. I really like the opposing ways of looking at the crime that the main protagonists employed. An "intuition" detective, a "by the book" detective and a scientist all bring different ideas to the table. I gave the book 4 stars rather 5 because of the somewhat unbelievable ending of the book.
Lori E. (Wayland, MA) (08/30/12)

Salvation of a Saint
I thoroughly enjoyed Salvation of a Saint which I received through the First Impressions program. I would never have known that this book was translated from Japanese; the translator did a great job. This book is completely different from The Devotion of Suspect X which I also greatly enjoyed. Although the solution to the mystery is far-fetched, the book was unique and thought-provoking. I highly recommend this book to mystery-lovers who don’t want formulaic books.

One Month Free Membership