Read what people think about Salvation of a Saint by Keigo Higashino, and write your own review.

Salvation of a Saint

by Keigo Higashino

Salvation of a Saint by Keigo Higashino

• Published in USA  Oct 2012
    Genre: Mysteries

There are currently 18 reader reviews for Salvation of a Saint

Rebecca J. (Knoxville, TN) (09/06/12)

Salvation of a saint
I loved this book. As a long time mystery fan, I loved the John Dickson Carrian "locked room" nature of this book. There was much suspense and I was not sure of the culprit until the end. I really like the opposing ways of looking at the crime that the main protagonists employed. An "intuition" detective, a "by the book" detective and a scientist all bring different ideas to the table. I gave the book 4 stars rather 5 because of the somewhat unbelievable ending of the book.
Lori E. (Wayland, MA) (08/30/12)

Salvation of a Saint
I thoroughly enjoyed Salvation of a Saint which I received through the First Impressions program. I would never have known that this book was translated from Japanese; the translator did a great job. This book is completely different from The Devotion of Suspect X which I also greatly enjoyed. Although the solution to the mystery is far-fetched, the book was unique and thought-provoking. I highly recommend this book to mystery-lovers who don’t want formulaic books.

• Book Jacket: The Dark Flood Rises

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.

O My D B