Read what people think about Sutton by J.R. Moehringer, and write your own review.

Sutton by J.R. Moehringer

• Published in USA  Sep 2012
    Genre: Historical Fiction

There is 1 reader review for Sutton

MaryAnn Santagata

Sutton: Bank Robber & Intellectual
I just finished reading Sutton by J. R. Moehringer and enjoyed every chapter.
In Chapter One, I chuckled when the prison stated that "Prisoners aren't allowed to have psychology books. The warden thinks they'll hypnotize each other."
The author did a fabulous job of revealing both the reporter's and the photographer's personalities.
Willie Sutton's story flips back and forth between the current Sutton (released from prison in 1969) and the earlier Sutton. The author clearly depicts life in Irish Town and the poverty within, as well as growing up in Brooklyn during the Great Depression.
I truly recommend this book to readers who want an in-depth story of the greatest bank robber in the world.

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers