Read what people think about Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult, and write your own review.

Lone Wolf

by Jodi Picoult

Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult X
Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult

• Published in USA  Feb 2012

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Lone Wolf

Shelby

Amazing
This is one of the best books I have read in a while, I read it over and over.
Power Reviewer Becky H

Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult
I loved the parts of this book that dealt with the wolves! I learned a lot about the pack: its members, their roles, their calls (howls), how they eat, etc.
The “humans” were just not as interesting, perhaps because Picoult has written this book before. (In MERCY, she tells of a mercy killing with many of the same themes found in Lone Wolf.) The slowly revealed lies and omissions of Luke and Georgie, and, most importantly, Edward and Cara make this book resonate with family drama over the bed of the badly injured Luke.
Joe, Dannie Boyle, Helen Bedd and Zirconia are interesting characters that I hope make further appearances in Picoult’s books.
Picoult writes fiction drawn from headlines with sympathetic characters that tug at emotions AND she does it well. You will find yourself trying to decide “what would I do” in a similar situation. She is careful to make all options appealing and defensible.
The final chapter of this book offers an additional dollop of “what is really happening here” that animal lovers will find intriguing.

• Book Jacket: The Story of Arthur Truluv
    by Louise Erdrich

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Strangers in Budapest
    by Jessica Keener

The worth of a book is to be measured by what you can carry away from it.

E Dog H I D