Read what people think about 15 Seconds by Andrew Gross, and write your own review.

by Andrew Gross

15 Seconds by Andrew Gross X
15 Seconds by Andrew Gross

• Published in USA  Jul 2012
    Genre: Thrillers

There are currently 27 reader reviews for 15 Seconds

jeff downer (01/03/15)

15 seconds
One of the best fast-moving books I have ever read....it rivals any book by James Patterson!
Marti (07/12/12)

Enjoy the ride
15 Seconds by Andrew Gross is a thriller book from the first pages. Dr Henry Steadman on his way to a conference and a golf game witnesses a murder and then things get worst. The book races through two story lines and about half way through you are so caught up in the story that you begin to make connections and then the twists and turns keeps you reading! The book does have some resemblance to the movie The Fugitive. I think this story is more twisted in nature. The book will bring you on a roller coaster of a ride where you can't see what is coming up next. Andrew Gross has a killer book. Enjoy the ride!
Jane C. (Brighton, MI) (06/12/12)

Riveting
I really loved this book. It was hard to put down. Characters were developed well and made the book come alive. 15 Seconds is a perfect title. Hard to believe how many lives can be changed in such a short time. One never knows when life will change for better or worse because am person makes a mistake. This book brings drug abuse into the forefront.
Linda Z. (Corydon, IN) (06/12/12)

15 Seconds
What a roller coaster ride for this unsuspecting plastic surgeon. I was fascinated with the book and could not wait to see how it ended. If you like a lot of suspense, this is the book for you with guessing games and plenty of action. Anyone who likes mysteries and thrillers should like this story. It is sure to please both men and women and could be a good choice for lots of discussion in a book club. Questions such as what would you do and how would you react to this situation. I know it kept me guessing all the way to the end.
Juli S. (Portland, OR) (06/10/12)

A Disappointment
I've enjoyed some of the books that Andrew Gross has co-written with James Patterson but this one was a disappointment. The fast paced and action filled story I expected was there the believability of the events which precipitate the story just isn't there. The main character, Dr. Henry Steadman tells the sections from his viewpoint in an odd way. The tension and stress is told with exclamation points rather than action that draws the reader into the story. The confusing timeline in the first half of the book finally made sense but by then I didn't care. The second half included a ridiculous romantic angle and some pretty amazing (as in completely unbelievable) deductions by Steadman. It's not awful, but it's not one I can recommend.
Sharon C. (Newton, IA) (06/05/12)

A thrill ride
Dr. Henry Steadman is on his way to speak at a medical conference and to enjoy some golf with his friend. Little does he know that his life will be changed forever in just 15 seconds.

This book is one big thrill ride from beginning to end. If you like fast-paced thrillers, this one's for you. I couldn't put this book down.
(Fort Wayne, IN) (05/30/12)

15 Seconds
I really enjoyed this book! The author grabs the reader from the beginning and keeps you on a roller coaster ride until the end. I found myself staying up late at night to read so I could see what happened next. I found the writing style similar to James Patterson, so if you enjoy his books you may want to give this one a try.
Debbie M. (grand junction, CO) (05/30/12)

15 Seconds
In 15 Seconds Dr. Henry Steadman's life starts a downward spiral when he's pulled over for a traffic violation. He has no idea why this is happening to him. Like all great mysteries, this one keeps you turning pages. How something so minor in his daily routine can become a reason for someone to hunt him. It makes you wonder about your own life and the strange people out in the world that might take offense at something you've done. Good to the last page.

• Book Jacket: The Overstory
    by Patricia Hampl

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya

A riveting story of dislocation, survival, and the power of stories to break or save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes