Read what people think about Fury by Robert Tanenbaum, and write your own review.

Fury by Robert Tanenbaum
  • Readers' rating:

• Published in USA  Sep 2005
    Genre: Thrillers

There is 1 reader review for Fury

Maureen

Not what I would have expected
Obviously a little behind in my reading as I've just finished Fury. Aproximately a quarter of the way through I knew this was far from one of Tanenbaum's best. Have enjoyed him in the past but his characters get more and more ridiculous and unreal. His knowledge of the law kept me interested for half the book the remaining I skipped through and found the ending exactly what I expected. Have to remove his name from the list of authors that keep me entertained. Mmmm wonder why no other reviews are listed?

Editor's Note: For a possible answer to Maureen's quandary, see Michael Gruber's biography!

My Name Is Leon