Read what people think about Fury by Robert Tanenbaum, and write your own review.

Fury by Robert Tanenbaum
  • Readers' rating:

• Published in USA  Sep 2005
    Genre: Thrillers

There is 1 reader review for Fury

Maureen (07/05/10)

Not what I would have expected
Obviously a little behind in my reading as I've just finished Fury. Aproximately a quarter of the way through I knew this was far from one of Tanenbaum's best. Have enjoyed him in the past but his characters get more and more ridiculous and unreal. His knowledge of the law kept me interested for half the book the remaining I skipped through and found the ending exactly what I expected. Have to remove his name from the list of authors that keep me entertained. Mmmm wonder why no other reviews are listed?

Editor's Note: For a possible answer to Maureen's quandary, see Michael Gruber's biography!

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: Strangers in Their Own Land
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

A few books well chosen, and well made use of, will be more profitable than a great confused Alexandrian library.

K Your F C