Read what people think about Fury by Robert Tanenbaum, and write your own review.

Fury by Robert Tanenbaum X
Fury by Robert Tanenbaum
  • Readers' rating:

• Published in USA  Sep 2005
    Genre: Thrillers

There is 1 reader review for Fury

Maureen

Not what I would have expected
Obviously a little behind in my reading as I've just finished Fury. Aproximately a quarter of the way through I knew this was far from one of Tanenbaum's best. Have enjoyed him in the past but his characters get more and more ridiculous and unreal. His knowledge of the law kept me interested for half the book the remaining I skipped through and found the ending exactly what I expected. Have to remove his name from the list of authors that keep me entertained. Mmmm wonder why no other reviews are listed?

Editor's Note: For a possible answer to Maureen's quandary, see Michael Gruber's biography!

• Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig