Read what people think about Arcadia by Lauren Groff, and write your own review.

Arcadia

by Lauren Groff

Arcadia by Lauren Groff

• Published in USA  Mar 2012

There are currently 33 reader reviews for Arcadia

Aprile G. (Florence, MA) (11/28/11)

A mesmerizing trip
This book really grabbed and held me; it is deeply involving and lyrically written. Told by a single character over four stages of life (childhood, adolescence, maturity, and old age), this is an absorbing tale filled with memorable characters. The story charts the rise, fall, aftermath and return to Arcadia, both a real place (a hippie commune in NY state) and a sense of connection among those who lived there. I think I will remember and muse on this book for a long time.

• Book Jacket: The End of Eddy

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R