Read what people think about Arcadia by Lauren Groff, and write your own review.

Arcadia

by Lauren Groff

Arcadia by Lauren Groff

• Published in USA  Mar 2012

There are currently 33 reader reviews for Arcadia

Aprile G. (Florence, MA) (11/28/11)

A mesmerizing trip
This book really grabbed and held me; it is deeply involving and lyrically written. Told by a single character over four stages of life (childhood, adolescence, maturity, and old age), this is an absorbing tale filled with memorable characters. The story charts the rise, fall, aftermath and return to Arcadia, both a real place (a hippie commune in NY state) and a sense of connection among those who lived there. I think I will remember and muse on this book for a long time.

• Book Jacket: Lincoln in the Bardo

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some to be chewed on and digested.

K Your F C