Read what people think about The House of Silk by Anthony Horowitz, and write your own review.

The House of Silk

Genre: Mysteries

There is 1 reader review for The House of Silk

Sarah Osman (12/06/11)

House of Silk
I think this book is amazing. I wouldn't let you guys know, but you'll have to read it pyara cothooos!!

• Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

K Your F C